• 6999 Merrill Rd, Ste 2, Box 215 Jacksonville, FL 32277
  • +1-904-370-3675
  • Monday - Thursday 10am - 5pm EST (Only virtual appts.)

Who we are

image

OUR STORY

Dedication and Service

Here at Global Development Project, we are driven by a single goal; to do our part in making the world a better place for all. Since 2015, we have set out to build productive relationships and positively impact where it truly counts! For us at GDP, it’s not a hobby. It’s a life-long vision of making a life-long difference daily in the lives of those who need it the most!

We focus our efforts on community outreach programs, women’s empowerment seminars and conferences, youth development programs, weekend camps, building projects that include business opportunities, schools, medical and community activity centers, and career education and development.

​GDP is a registered, non for profit organization. This vital work is entirely dependent on the support and encouragement of our friends and partners. We at GDP all work in a 100% volunteer status, with 90% of donations directly funding projects and programs, with the remaining 10% funding our operational expenses. All donations are tax-deductible.

image

Core Values

We exist to impact the world with the love of Jesus Christ through caring for the needy, educating, empowering families, and supporting and enabling those who are doing so.

Global Community

We believe we are a global community. We seek to bridge the international cultural gap with love and support.

Empowerment

Empowering and educating women of all ages to provide for themselves and their families, and to live with dignity, confidence, and purpose.

Integrity

Conduct all business, interactions, and handle resources and finances with absolute integrity and good stewardship. We understand that those who support and contribute their finances, time, and resources to GDP trust us to steward the gift that they have entrusted us with. That is at the top of the list for us!

Humble Leadership

To be led through the wisdom of the scripture, inspiration of the Holy Spirit, love, and the wisdom and experience of the outstanding team of advisors we have on board at GDP.
50
Staffs
100
PROJECTS
10
COUNTRIES REACHED
295
DONATE

meet our team

Charity, volunteer for better life and our smiles.

Eric-Wright
Co-founder, Field Director, and Project Coordinator
Michael Wright
Co-founder
Jocelyne Wright-McLemore
International Logistics Manager / Project Coordinator
Greg Hoffman
Support Staff and Project Advisor